● The value of having a PPP framework;
● What a PPP framework should include;
● How to set the objectives and scope of a PPP framework;
● Ways to establish a PPP framework in different jurisdictions, taking account of existing legal and administrative traditions;
● The stages of a typical PPP process, and how the framework guides each stage;
● How roles and responsibilities for PPPs can be allocated effectively between various government agencies;
● Principles and techniques that facilitate responsible public financial
management of PPPs; and
● Ways to ensure appropriate oversight and transparency of PPP programs.
The Course Fees is US $ 270 (INR 19800/-) including GST. The Fees shall be paid in advance at the time of enrolment. The Fees can be paid by Direct Bank Transfer / Debit / Credit Card / Pay Pal / Google Pay.
Prerequisite: The learner should have completed Foundation Course.
This Online module 2 is designed to provide a general overview of Establishing a framework for Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs).
◦A good PPP framework aims to ensure that the right projects are selected as PPPs, and that they are developed, delivered and managed in a structured, transparent and efficient way.
If the procurement process fails to consider market conditions, the tender process may not be competitive.
Making sure that whole-of-government risk is limited .
Generating market interest:
Enabling more investment in infrastructure by increasing project financing options;
• Achieving Value for Money in the provision of infrastructure and public services;
• Improving accountability in the provision of infrastructure and public services;
• Harnessing private sector innovation and efficiency;
This tailor design course has been devised by Greenfield Infrastructure Academy under the mentorship of by Er. Mir Yousuf Ali, who has vast experience in the Government implementation of projects. He has served the Government in various positions such as Former Chief Engineer (R&B), Former Vice Chairman & Managing Director (VC&MD) of Infrastructure Corporation of AP(INCAP), Former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Krishna Godavari Gas Network Ltd, Former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of AP Infrastructure Authority. And presently serving as Consultant to HMDA on PPP Projects.
We provide content in the form of
The lectures will be taught over a one week period with live on-line sessions held Monday thru Friday