Honor Code Pledge
By enrolling in a Greenfield Infrastructure Academy (GIA) course, I agree that I will
· Complete all the tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
· Maintain only one user account and not let anyone use my username and /or password.
· Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my result, or improve or hurt the result of others.
· Not post answers to problem that are being used to assess student performance
If you are found in violation of the Honor Code, you may be subjected to one or more of the following action:
· Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
· Having any certification earned in the course withheld or revoked;
· Being un-enrolled from a course; or
· Termination of your use of the Site.
· Additional action may be taken at the sole discretion of GIA and GIA Member course providers.
No refund will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violation
Honor code violation will be determined at the sole discretion of GIA Members. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this honor code and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
Changing the Honor Code
Please note that we review and may make change to the Honor Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honor Code will be effectively immediately upon posting in this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Site after any changers have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honor Code.
Effective Date: 18th March 2018