To assess whether the project and PPP project contract is feasible in order to mitigate the risk
of project failure during tender or during the contract life of the project, and to further
advance its preparation as a PPP.
· Refine project scope and pre-design, test technical feasibility and
assess environmental impact;
· Refine socio-economic feasibility/assessment (CBA) or conduct it in full
from the outset;
· Assess PPP commercial feasibility (which includes bankability) and test
· Develop other financial assessments: VfM under the Public Sector
Comparator method (PSC analysis) in some countries, PPP
affordability, and national accounting impact analysis (in some
· Preparation and due diligence: assess risks and conduct due diligence
· Pre-structuring the PPP; and
· Define procurement strategy / route and design the procurement plan.