To smoothly but rigorously manage the process to select the best value proposal in a competitive and regulated environment, and execute the contract with the most suitable and reliable bidder.
· Launching the tender;
· Qualify bidders (and shortlisting them in some processes);
· Issue clarifications;
· Dialogue, interact or negotiate contract — in interaction processes;
· Close RFP and contract in issue the invitation to propose (ITP)— in
· Evaluating proposals;
· Negotiate proposals — in some processes;
· Awarding and calling for contract signature;
· Checking precedent conditions (approving contract in some
countries) and signing the contract; and
· Financial close.